PTCL Biggest Thief Fraud Company in Pakistan

Biggest Thief Company in Pakistan
I am Muhammad Muhammad Imran Subscriber and owner of this the Rays Systems Blog.
I have 4MB PTCL Package but PTCL just give me only 1 MB and charge me 4MB Package
Charges Per month 4999/-. i Request thousands of time in Ptcl Complaint Center but no
response from PTCL Call Center. at last i decide to Downgrade my Package 2mb Instead of
4Mb. i request for Downgrade on 23rd of April and today is 22nd of April still no response from
PTCL.

That's why i call PTCL Biggest Thief Company of Pakistan.

Dear Readers i will give you update i know PTCL cant do anything like Govt. of Pakistan cant
do any thing for load shading.

I recommend you every one please please don't use PTCL Broad Band Service.

Thanks, wait for further update

Popular posts from this blog

Open Blocked Web Site in any Country

OPERATION OF STENO PHONE